Thursday 5 November 2009

Guinness brings their new slogan to life

I thought I should post this.
I, like many, am as impressed as I am disappointed.

Agency: AMV BBDO, London
Client: Guinness
Executive Creative Director: Paul Brazier
Creative: Paul Brazier


But that's not all: "Director Johnny Green recruited an elite team including Oscar winning set designer Grant Major and Oscar nominated Director of Photography Wally Pfister."


In all honesty I like it. It is well shot, well directed and it looks... well, Pretty damn cool.
I do think Guinness has been stumbling around for a while now, since the car dominoes we've seen 'Out of the darkness comes light', '17:59 It's Guinness time' and now 'Bring It To Life'. It seems confused and unfocused unlike... Yeah I don't need to say it, you'll probably be more rewarded if you wait anyway.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home