Monday 23 November 2009

Goooogle images

Recently (thanks to Rubbishcorp)I discovered that you can now go quadreceptive on Google :


You can visit the site at the amusingly predictable:
www.googlegooglegooglegoogle.com

I had a search or 2 (or 3 or 4) and came up with this great new game...


GOOOOGLE IMAGES
Decipher the images to unscramble the Celebrity, phrase or movie:


Answer



Answer


Answer

If you have any more 'Goooogle images' please post them below or tweet them to me @RANDUD3.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome weblog!

----------------------------------------
Xrp news

5 March 2019 at 06:54  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home