Monday 23 November 2009

What's the time?

It seems like an age since I was last blogging, so I have debated weather to give you a bulk blog depicting those things I have been looking at since our last communication, or... drip feed the posts in over the day so that my blog looks healthier and I look busier.

OK, decision made! I'm going for the more self gratifying method in the hope that no one will actually read this post, just look at the pretty pictures and at most, follow a link.

So in answer to my attempt at intrigue i.e. "What's the time?"
And to supply you with an easily digestible image:
In other words, 'the moment you've all been waiting for'(Just play along).

A SCROLL BAR CLOCK:

see it in action

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home