Monday 12 October 2009

VW: Very Wholsome

Last week someone showed me an initiative from Volkswagen involving some stairs and and a lino piano. I hear many of you screaming 'Big' at me, WELL BACK OFF MAAN! This is not an isolated bit of genius!
This morning I visited their hosting site The fun theory, and discovered the fun had just begun.

This was the musical staircase that got 66% more people choosing the stairs:


The bottomless dustbin that just made me have to blog it all:


And last, but I am sure not to be least...

A taste of things to come; The Empty Bottle Arcade:


So keep a keen eye on the site to see what the future has in store (Yes, that was meant in the double entendre VW are saving the world kinda way. Baby steps!).

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home